Please be aware there are currently delays with Australia Post due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. We send your items ASAP but we ask for your patience as the shipping times are out of our control. Thank you!
We want you to be completely satisfied with the quality of the items you purchase. If not, you can simply return them to us and we will provide you with an exchange or refund within the guidelines outlined below.
Our Returns Policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law which we will always stand by.
2. If you are entitled to a refund but you would prefer to exchange the item, we are happy to exchange instead of a refund. If you wish to exchange a product, the additional shipping will be at your own cost.
1. Shipping of your item/s is an additional charge, selected at time of purchase.
2. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
3. We undertake to fulfil your order within 5 days of it being placed. If we have not responded to you advising of the order dispatch within 5 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that item in stock.
4. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending. You should carefully check that your order is accurate before you submit it to us. You will, however, be able to return items under our Returns Policy.
5. Delivery of your ordered item/s will be as set out on our website. The title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
6. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
1. We ship via Australia Post with the option to select 'Standard Shipping' or 'Express Shipping' at check out. Please note, standard shipping cannot be tracked. (refer shipping point 6 above)
1. We ship globally with the option to select 'Standard International Shipping' which cannot be tracked, or Express International Shipping' which can be tracked.
2. Should you wish to add insurance to your selected shipping method, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org (note: neither of the above international shipping selections include insurance.) 3. Someday Elsewhere is not responsible for any additional foreign taxes & customs duties applied upon delivery of the goods ordered. The customer is responsible for covering any additional fees.
4. International shipping times vary depending on the country the good are being sent to. Someday Elsewhere is not responsible for additional shipping times due to goods being held in customs.